Tips For An Intersting Enviroment

exilemalc

Reaction score
I have my new Crown tail in a 22 litres uk (5.8 US gallons) cube tank. I currently have in the tank i silk plant and one log effect tunnel thing for him to hide in and swim through. Im a bit wary of adding tank mates as he seams to be a bit of a nutter as he is alwasy flaring at his reflection.

What things can i do to stimulate him. I know live food is good but i cant always feed live so any other tips.

Thanks

I have my new Crown tail in a 22 litres uk (5.8 US gallons) cube tank. I currently have in the tank i silk plant and one log effect tunnel thing for him to hide in and swim through. Im a bit wary of adding tank mates as he seams to be a bit of a nutter as he is alwasy flaring at his reflection.

What things can i do to stimulate him. I know live food is good but i cant always feed live so any other tips.

Thanks

A few floating plants would help him feel happier with making a big bubblenest... usually just for the hell of it. Apparently it's shows their happy. But if he's flaring and as you've said being a nutter, then I would say he's a very happy betta.

More plants would give him more to swim round. Surface floating objects like plants are very good. I know some people put a little floating ball in with their betta every now and again for them to "play" with. Interaction with you and mayby 2-3 times a week show him a mirror for a few mins

You really can't go wrong with adding more plants, he should definately enjoy that. Him flaring all the time just means he's healthy. Thankfully you have yourself a very spunky betta :lol:

God Bless,
Joshua

My goober(VT), has a plant pot and some plants the females have a plant pot and a wagon toy and you got it plants!!
haha!

Most reactions

Back