Time You Use My Bio-spira....

fI$H_FaCe

Reaction score
well guys, everythig is now setup and some of my fish are on their way (i could only get some of my stock this order peroid as the supplier was low on most of what i was loking for)....

i have a 90 Gal and i am goijng with a Mbuna lake malawi community tank with a couple clown loaches and Syno Multipunctatus....

this week i have 4 clown loaches and 4 cobalt zebras coming in...and i will be gettign about 3 or 4 Syno Multipunctatus catfish.....

my question is, i have the 3 fl ounces of bio-spira needed to cycle my 90 gal tank, but if i am only slightly stocking now, should i still use it all, or use about 2/3 of it now and then the 3rd package later when i get more stock?? because if i don't fully stock won't my bacteria only die off???

because if i don't fully stock won't my bacteria only die off???

You will only have the bacteria that is enough to break down the bio-load in your tank so they will die off if there isn't enough bacteria for them to feed off.

yah thats what i mean.....

i meant that if i don't fully stock right now when i am using bio-spira, i will have to add the rest of my fish slowly right??.... OR can i save one pack of bio-spira becaus ei am stoicking such a small load to begin with then add more fish at one time later on, and add that 3rd pack of bio-spira at that time??

hope that makes sense to you, haha

I do understand what you mean but I just don't know too much about bio-spira!

You should only add what you will need for now otherwise it will just be a waste, but I don't know if you can add bio-spira again as I've never used it!

Most reactions

Back