thru a child's eyes

BlueIce

insignificant
Reaction score
my son and i were outback ,with the cam...these are pics he helped take..the things he thought were beautiful...yes,even the pics of himself..he asked me to take because laughing is beautiful...i know some of these are really kind of weird and some not to good..but i thought his view was beautiful and wanted to share...

my hand under his

2914a16a.jpg

our feet?! lol

55b3eec1.jpg

95f5ecba.jpg

berries

232fd923.jpg

30a6d1e8.jpg

924635ff.jpg

flowers

4b19e1a9.jpg

d446cbb2.jpg

looking thru the leaves

162fd4a0.jpg

5affe041.jpg

laughter

93a72ed1.jpg

63d9f8d8.jpg

They really made me smile,they are very good,your son looks very happy. :thumbs:

awww,it's funny how the simplest of things can be so amazing :wub: It looks like you guys had a good time. Tell him he takes ab-fab pics (just like his momma!)

Children make you see the world so differently. They find beauty in everything and it just amazes me. Thanks for sharing this! :-( :wub:

ty for making ME smile..i love sharing with you all :)

AAWWWW I just love when kids let us know what they think is beautiful. It's great that you were able to capture the things he saw as beautiful with a camera. Thanks for sharing :wub:

Gabe

awwww those are the cutest pictures. i want a kid.

silver thats a sexy picture of George W. with the hat on in your siggy

Awesome pictures! I especially love pictures of hands! And none of the pictures were bad - they were all good! Being with children is great - they have such enthusiasm for things and such an innocent view of things :) :wub:

When I first read the subject line, I thought it said "through a cichlid's eyes" and was very confused when I saw a picture of hands with grass in the background! :lol:

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Most reactions

Back