This Weekends New Arrivals

woodie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
what a weekend all my new tanks have finished cycling now and have had danios in them to make sure for 5 weeks extra to make sure and this weekend i went shooping :D

i came home with

the shop called them false zebra plecs :rolleyes: but there the L236 and i came home with 2 of theseL236 pic

i also got 2 L255 but i'm thiinking of going back and geting some more :D L255 pic

i then got an email from someone i get my BN's of to tell me he was rehoming two of his Leporacanthicus Galaxias picture here so i nipped up to him and came home with the pair there about 5" long at them moment

and if that wasnt enough my o/h got himslef a Sorubim lima picture here and a Mastacembelus erythrotaenia picture here

last week i go myself a 6" Aequidens rivulatus or commonly known as a green terror :wub: and i like him so much i purchases 4 babies today :wub:

and finally after 3 years of waiting i got my first Frontosa :kana: and hopefully next week two potential mates will be arriving for him ;)

Clare

sorry should have said that the L255 are going in a well established tank that has been up and running for two years :rolleyes: the rest are going in my cycled tanks that have been cycling for 4 months now :biggrin:

My four also went into my 3 year old etablished tank - and they stilled pegged it :/
hope you have better luck and I stil recommend that you wait at least three month before getting any more....

Most reactions

Back