This Must Be Animal Cruelty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablothebetta

Fish Herder
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Single-Bow-Front-Betta-Display-Tank-Stackable-Siamese-Fighter-Kit-/170669887674?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item27bcb7d0ba

A quick calculation gives a volume of about 1.5L, surely keeping a betta in this kind of environment is animal cruelty?

That's just a glorified drinking cup! Whoever designed this should be made to live in their broom closet for a month!

That's just a glorified drinking cup! Whoever designed this should be made to live in their broom closet for a month!
yeh it is just a glorified glass

and no its not animal cruelty i dispise things this small but aslong as an animal can turn 360' a full circle with out being scrunched up then its fine for the animal to live in it

i would never keep an animal in something like that i have kept bettas in a betta box which is better then that but its still something i dont like doing :(

but by the looks of that tank the betta can turn 360' without scrunching up unfortunatly :( and i hate anyone who gets and keeps one in that!!!

Seriously what is the point in this thread? It's flame/troll/argument bait, any fishkeeper with a brain cell would be able to see that it is unsuitable for a Betta, actions speak louder than words, report it to ebay, sharing it with us wont do anything.

Seriously what is the point in this thread? It's flame/troll/argument bait, any fishkeeper with a brain cell would be able to see that it is unsuitable for a Betta, actions speak louder than words, report it to ebay, sharing it with us wont do anything.

Not a bad idea to report it, didn't know you could do that on eBay...

Not a bad idea to report it, didn't know you could do that on eBay...

Yeah, you can. Neat little tool on eBay. Interesting if you actually go report it. I'm locking this topic, however, as these betta teeny tanks make me depressed and it's the holidays and I don't want to be depressed. No offense to you pablothebetta. Besides, what moron would pay more than $10 for that thing? Definitely somebody who shouldn't be keeping fish in the first place.

Cheers all. Go spend your Holiday money on FISH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back