This is why animals are awesome.... (tissues needed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 149562

Footage from a gentleman's funeral in Sri Lanka has has caused an emotional reaction.

The gentleman, Peetambaram Rajan, had fed this wild monkey every single day and the two had a very close bond.

When Peetambaram Rajan died suddenly, the monkey went to his funeral, tried to wake his friend up by touching his face and lifting his arms. When that failed the monkey kissed his friend on the forehead

The footage of this monkey's efforts to wake his friend up is absolutely devastatingly emotional

What a delightful animal and an awesome friendship.

😭

I don’t expect such affection from my wife and children let alone a monkey , very unusual.
I like the story about that elephant that killed a woman then attended her funeral just so it could destroy everything and everyone there , I feel like that’s all we deserve from nature

Wow.... What an amazing thing. Must be hard for the animal. I know they can feel emotions but they can't understand death like we do.
Thank you for sharing this...
Here I was thinking: "It probably won't be too emotional, just another dog story or something where it gets lost and comes back"... How wrong I was lol

Footage from a gentleman's funeral in Sri Lanka has has caused an emotional reaction.

The gentleman, Peetambaram Rajan, had fed this wild monkey every single day and the two had a very close bond.

When Peetambaram Rajan died suddenly, the monkey went to his funeral, tried to wake his friend up by touching his face and lifting his arms. When that failed the monkey kissed his friend on the forehead

The footage of this monkey's efforts to wake his friend up is absolutely devastatingly emotional

What a delightful animal and an awesome friendship.

😭
🥺 :sad::-(

Most reactions

Back