This Is Ugly

I feel sorry for the one in dolores picture. He looks kinda sad... :(

But it would be cool to have a couple of those in a HUGE tank. But you would probably need something the scale of a large public aquarium to do that.

many thanks for your replys everyone yeah cannot belive they have these things for sale round here and when you say to people in the shops what they are they just look kinda puzzled as if to say do you no what you are on about,,

never mind i am sure his will have a good home when it gets moved into his tropical pond in a few years time i have got a photo of him but he is on my video cam so will let you no on here when i get him in the photo section many thanks once again :p

CFC said:
No thats not a Wallago attu, thats a Silurus glanis, the Wels catfish which is a coldwater European native. This is another catfish in the compettition for the worlds largest freshwater fish, some specimins have been reported as being seen at over 10 feet long!
I have heard a very strange fishy tale about one of these. There is a man down in Norfolk who keeps Koi in a landscaped river, about 300,000 gallons. Now he also has all kinds of fancy wild foul including Black Swans etc. Now he had heard of one of these monsters reported to be 9 1/2 feet long emerging from the depths and swallowing a Swan whole, very scary!

:hyper:
That is one beautiful catfish! I hope that they put that fish back it is incredible! Wow...I want a lake now just so I can have some of these fish! :*) :wub:

Bit of a (little) devil though, eating swans. :devil:

:fish:

Absolutely beautiful. I want to open an aquarium when I win the lottery to have flishers like that.

Most reactions

Back