Baldpoodle

Reaction score
Hello
These pics are of my tank and set up.

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

These pictures were taken on a sonyericsson k750i telephone so please excuse the quality of the photos.

Cheers
Baldpoodle

keeping goldfish and guaramis together (keeping coldwater and tropical fish together) is not the smartest thing you can possibly do... :/

Good where to may i ask??? What is the stocking list for that tank now???

I have cooled them to room temp and put them back in my old cold water tank.

The stocking list now is
4xangels
10xtetras
4xhatchets
2xpeal gouramis
2xdwarf cobalt gouramis
1xred tailed shark
1xalbino red tail shark

The tank is a juwel rio125

What about numbers???
Oh and how big is that tank???

The stocking list now is
4xangels
10xtetras
4xhatchets
2xpeal gouramis
2xdwarf cobalt gouramis
1xred tailed shark
1xalbino red tail shark

What about numbers???

The stocking list now is
4xangels
10xtetras
4xhatchets
2xpeal gouramis
2xdwarf cobalt gouramis
1xred tailed shark
1xalbino red tail shark

One thing i would loose the 1xalbino red tail shark as i think they do better in larger tanks i think they need 3' tanks but im not sure how long yous is and im not sure but i think eventually the angels will eat the tetras but i might be wrong pleas correct me if im wrong anybody. :D

What about numbers???

The stocking list now is
4xangels
10xtetras
4xhatchets
2xpeal gouramis
2xdwarf cobalt gouramis
1xred tailed shark
1xalbino red tail shark

One thing i would loose the 1xalbino red tail shark as i think they do better in larger tanks i think they need 3' tanks but im not sure how long yous is and im not sure but i think eventually the angels will eat the tetras but i might be wrong pleas correct me if im wrong anybody. :D
The tank is 32" long

i think Ginge means 3 foot long and yes the angels and the gouramis will eat your tetras, trust me i found out the hard way. then the gouramis may start fighting especially if there is 2 males. and do i spy a cory and some guppies too, nice tank though

ow and how high is the tank?
i here angels need atleast 18" high

i think Ginge means 3 foot long and yes the angels and the gouramis will eat your tetras, trust me i found out the hard way. then the gouramis may start fighting especially if there is 2 males. and do i spy a cory and some guppies too, nice tank though

Thanks for back up on info and i think you are correct although the angels dont reach this height they need space to move around. HTH :)

Thanks for back up on info and i think you are correct although the angels dont reach this height they need space to move around. HTH :)

exactly, what happened to the goldfish after you removed it?

Most reactions

Back