Thinking Of Setting Up A Small Tank

hmmm if its a power compact light think you could add like 3 or 4 of them. but then on my 65 litre i have 2x11 watt pc lighting. dunno if corals will survive though

ps. does anyone no if it will be enough for zoa's and hammer coral? thats all i want to keep

hmmm if its a power compact light think you could add like 3 or 4 of them. but then on my 65 litre i have 2x11 watt pc lighting. dunno if corals will survive though

ps. does anyone no if it will be enough for zoa's and hammer coral? thats all i want to keep

Well rhys you would need to ask jack about that, hes very good with this stuff.... and i say ur hammer will survive with your not very good lights :good:

note about person above do not flame him i know him hes a good mate of mine and nos nothing about fish or corals and is messing around. he doesnt have a tank but still

jake if you can show me a pic and a brief descrition of a hammer then ill give you a pund

Well you know what a hammer looks like and its got a wooden handle with a metal head, and you hit nicks head with them :D

Most reactions

Back