Thinking Of Getting A Ball Python

I was not being vicious, sorry if I came across this way. I just wondered why you needed so much help after all you said previously and would liked an answer that is all....

I just wanted species specific stuff. I always get a second opinion, no matter how much experience I have. I just find it wise to ask someone with more knowledge on a subject instead of hurling myself into something and killing a few animals.

I think its very wise of you to do that, no matter how much experience you have with OTHER reptiles, if you've never owned a ball python then you should learn all you can before purchasing one!

One a side note, I see u have a tarantula, I've always wanted one, do u like it as a pet?

i think its very good of a person to ask before they purchase any animal.
just because you have had experience, if you havent had that cartain animal/reptile before, it always helps to have extra infomation.
how many people here like to check over a fish before buying it, even if they have kept simular fish like it before, i know i do.

good luck with it dude. hope it all goes well

Woops! Just checked the reptile room....Again small house, the biggest room is 14'x10'....Not enough room! Guess I'll just get a new scorpion. I've also got my multitude of fish in there. I have room for a kingsnake though. Teehee. But thanks for listening. I've got to finish up a few other projects in there, maybe an expansion of one of the 3 or 4 tables. Then I'll either get the ball, or the king. Who knows. But I'm glad you guys understand.

Woops! Just checked the reptile room....Again small house, the biggest room is 14'x10'....Not enough room! Guess I'll just get a new scorpion. I've also got my multitude of fish in there. I have room for a kingsnake though. Teehee. But thanks for listening. I've got to finish up a few other projects in there, maybe an expansion of one of the 3 or 4 tables. Then I'll either get the ball, or the king. Who knows. But I'm glad you guys understand.

I may have read it wrong, are you saying you dont have enough room for a RP? they only need a 3' viv they like to be hidden and enclosed. Well i love kings too so whatever you get i hope your happy :good:

Ok... I was going to pay out $150 for 300 gallon at Pet Care Warehouse. Thanks for that. I guess I do have room for one. And about the tarantula. She's a good lil' pet. She gets a little snippy whenever I clean her cage, but other than that, she's a perfect lil' angel. I often refer to her as my 8-legged puppy.

I use to keep pink toed tarantulas but it sort of made me sad that they would never actually "know" me, they would just accept that food was delivered by a hand, and sometimes someone held them, but they didn't know it was me and would never recognise me or react to me specifically.

Maybe I needed more input from my animals.

Actually, that's probably why I have a Labrador and not a tarantula now :)

Most reactions

Back