The Upgrade..

On a seperate issue, before you come of age and discover the "joys" of alcohol, I'd recommend you change that wallpaper. Returning home and collapsing into your bed to a room spinning round will only be exacerbated by those zig-zags lol. From someone who probably puked up more beer than he pee'd out... trust me on this :blush:

I have to agree with this guy...

Edit:

If you dont need your stomach pumped or similar, you havent had enough (i kid of course, happened to me and its not an enjoyable experience. And thats just going by what i can remember.)

I know you all love pictures, I have just done my tank still got to get the SG up correctly as its abit low, but I ended up with like 30kg that I didnt need, I normally dont change them once there done as I have always been pleased with them. I also bought a huge coral off the guy for £10, its just opening up in my orca as everything is holding there until my new one is cycled. He does me quite alot of favours this guy, so hes in my good books.. for now. Anyway enjoy the photos! Oh Oh Oh Oh and I also got the hitchhiker crab out, he had grown so much! Red eyes, huge claws! And he jumped in a rock next to my blenny, so I was panicking, but hes now in a better place. To me anyway, not sure he will agree if he could talk lol.

The sand im using. (I know live sand is a con - my dad bought it without me knowing):
2vkdz6v.jpg

The containers:
i69yz7.jpg

The badboy skimmer:
2itipzm.jpg

My nano as it stands now, not sure if you saw a photo before, but I liked it :( lol:
rr060p.jpg

The new coral, its just like xenia, its not opened up yet, I will get a pic when it opens:
2j0mvi9.jpg

And last but not least, a FTS of the new tank:
1pe3qq.jpg

looks realy good

The plan is to let the algea go crazy on the sides and back of the tank so you carnt see through it, you can only see through the front. Many hate the idea, but I love it.

The plan is to let the algea go crazy on the sides and back of the tank so you carnt see through it, you can only see through the front. Many hate the idea, but I love it.

good for the algae eaters, what have you in mind to eat it?

Seffie x

Im sure my blenny will give it a go. Also im debating about getting a tang. I can not remember the names of the tangs im intereseted in but some sites say they are fine in 30 gallons, and some websites say not. So im on the edge a bit.

Looking good that.

some of the small juvie tangs would be ok for a while. I reckon any tang would need re homing eventually though

Yeah im going to have a serious think about the tangs. If I get one, it will be the smallest and the slowest growing, but I will properly end up changing my mind anyway.

Most reactions

Back