The Stock I Will Have

46 is a lot more space to work with than 20G i would consider using this tank instead..

I would love to use it, but there is this white film in the front that is just horrible. I've tried everything to get it of.

I never plan on keeping the fish for anymore than 6 months at a time. As soon as they grow to big, I take them to dave my lfs owner sell them, and get the same ones but much smaller eiher half an inch or an inch.

Yes but the thing is when fish grow big for the tank and they need to grow some more, they change in not just there size but there ways aswell. with the mix you have it will all be total chaos in your tank before 6 months is up. You really do need to research the fish. I am surprised at your lfs.

I have done research, a lot of it. I understand it will take the fish months to set up a territory. So I tried helping by putting various plants in the aquarium with meany rock coves. With many dunes. I do think I will not buy those gouramies, I just have abad feeling about them.

Guys, I say we just let him make his mistakes, he's not listening to any good advice that you're giving him. Just ignore him.

Most reactions

Back