The "pic-Off"; Dare To Be Small...

Cool ickle Video But the suggestions that come afterwards are questionable :lol:

Cool ickle Video But the suggestions that come afterwards are questionable :lol:

Mine is no longer the smallest, but, mine has the most challenging cylindrical shape for scaping... :lol:

And mine is also the geekiest. Tissue cultures make everything really geeky.

Pico Power!!!

Here are night pictures of my pico… I like this tank better. The dark substrate and the slate look better, I think. Also, you can really see the Myrio in this pictures.

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

:lol: Of course, I’ll also post the YouTube video here…

Oh how I have laughed, following this thread - I thought us salties were mad, but we have nothing on you lot :p :lol: a salty pico, where's that lightbulb!!!!

Seffie x

Oh god what monster have you created! Now we salties are gonna give it a go, I dread to think what the next few months of TOTM will look like lol.

This 15ml is actually doing very well. Water is still like crystal, I do some waterchanges and the scape is almost a month old. The 4ml is not doing so well. I'll post some updates in a bit. Loading the video now. Did a waterchange that I think is rather funny. Hard to hold a camera and use a syringe at the same time. :lol:

Never thought I'd be saying this with this system as it was all done rather tongue-in-cheek... But...

Time for an update!

System will be a month old at the end of this week. Like I said, I've been pleasently surprised. May add some hydra from my ADA scape and a worm or two. :rolleyes:

fabef870.jpg

92394059.jpg

8075d8ff.jpg

0ae8b3ab.jpg

Now to make all of you laugh...

Youtube of me doing a waterchange. A two part video... Hard to do the waterchange while holding the camera.

Part 1

Part 2

Francis Ford Coppola I am not! :rofl:

Enjoy

Most reactions

Back