Votes: 6 30.0%
  • HappyGeorge - Jv Emp Angel Feeding by Hand

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sorgan - Euphyllia Parancora expelling some Zooxanthellae

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • StandbySetting - Gravity Defiance

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
It is possible, there are no options to stop people from voting for themselves, the only way to prevent it would be to make voting public in the next poll and discount votes from those who voted for themselves, that is if the rules say that this is not allowed, I guess it's up to Lewiss as he's organised it.

Well that's a shame but I wouldn't have thought it needed a rule, I just thought people would enter into the spirit of the thing and not vote for themselves, I don't care though it's nice to see others pics.

Well that's a shame but I wouldn't have thought it needed a rule, I just thought people would enter into the spirit of the thing and not vote for themselves, I don't care though it's nice to see others pics.

Welcome to the wonderful world of competitions with rule-making! LOLOL

At least you know I didn't vote for myself.

:lol: Well me neither if you think about it, it is quite funny. If we all post a photo and then vote for ourselves we all win with 1 vote each = pointless.

I voted for the hydroid :good: so now my vote is public :p

And its lovely to have both Liz and Ian joining in on the salty side of life, but sadly Liz, no crisps :lol: mind you we do have a couple of mega cake makers :good:

Seffie x

I was torn between Lewis and Andy, but Lewis edged it with the fact that I think he is working with much less capable equipment (but I could be wrong, I often am) and I like the fact that the Clown is facing straight out at the camera.

I want to change my vote to my picture! :) yes I am a rebel without cause
:ninja:

I voted for Lewis as it just simply caught my eye :nerd:

I want to vote for myself too :) anyone else? haha
you should have posted a pic then ;)
and as seems most others are saying who they voted for then i'll join in, i voted for james but it was a toss up between the two clowns in the end i went for the sharpest

Most reactions

Back