The Official " Happy Birthday America 2014" Thread

HAMBONE

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
On this day back in 1776 George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin along with their army defeated The British at Normandy and won The Revolutionary War.

Happy Birthday America, you're the best!!!

Yes, Happy Birthday USA, thank you so much for looking after the world for us so we don't have to! 
tongue2.gif

To our younger members - I suggest you don't quote Hambone in your history lessons, the facts have been a little skewed. In particular, the action at Normandy was nearly 200 years later, when the UK and US were allies.....

Hehe, yeah, I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one as I presumed he was using some poetic licence for comedy value!

Well, it seems everyone in Europe is more happy for our independence on here haha. I guess were to busy babysitting to celebrate haha. Happy fourth!

Happy fourth! For some, it's a time to appreciate what others have willingly given up so that we can have the freedom and things that we have today. For others, it's barbecue and fireworks day! 

fm1978 said:
Yes, Happy Birthday USA, thank you so much for looking after the world for us so we don't have to! 
tongue2.gif
so true.. it makes me sick..

Lets not beat up the US please, i will agree our government is extremely corrupt but theres nothing much the people can do. I do understand that we get in everyones business and i hate it to, we have our own problems to worry about as well.

fm1978 said:
Hehe, yeah, I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one as I presumed he was using some poetic licence for comedy value!

Yeah, I assumed it was meant humourously, but others may have taken it at face value.

sawickib said:
Lets not beat up the US please, i will agree our government is extremely corrupt but theres nothing much the people can do. I do understand that we get in everyones business and i hate it to, we have our own problems to worry about as well.

Who was beating up the US ????

HAMBONE said:

tongue2.gif

i was responding to this unless i read it wrong

sawickib said:

tongue2.gif

i was responding to this unless i read it wrong

you think that is beating up on the good ole u s of a??? wow, weak skin..

Sorry i wasnt trying to start anything was just responding i guess ill just stop posting to this thread

Let's keep it civil here guys, no need for any bashing of any kind.

After all, this is a worldwide forum and keeping it friendly and good natured is best policy ;)

Most reactions

Back