The oddest thing ever flared at...

BettaMomma

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
What IS the oddest thing any of your bettas has flared at?
Lucky is right now flaring at my mouse cord as I move it. :rolleyes:

Lightning flares at the doorknob i say "lightning dont flare at you Girlfriend!" :rofl: :rofl:

oh yeah lightning also flares at nothing one time he was flarin away and there was nothin around :rofl:

My female betta (Spaghetti) flared at me when I first woke up and peeked into her corner of the tank. I didn't blame her though, I was half asleep, hair going everywhere, etc. :lol:

Captain Morgan flares at his filter.
The crowntails flare at their plants, and the rocks in their bowls.
And the girls just flare at each other.

Though a cute one.. my ex boyfriend's betta used to flare at pens, his plant [but only when just turning the light on], or if I peered into the tank he'd flare at me. :wub:

My sister's fish, Totenzeit, flared at a potted bamboo, and a yellow sheet of paper.

Callistus flared at his reflection in a pot that was sitting next to his bow in the kitchen.

Abrid flares at me, my computer chair, my cat, the package of guppy food sitting next to his bowl, and thin air. He's insane, I tell you! :blink:

The day after I put my new CT in his hex tank, he was swimming around flaring at nothing at all. He'd look out of the tank and flare, swim around and flare some more. He's on the coffee table by my couch and there's nothing colorful that might have caught his attention. :dunno: Guess he was just happy with his new home.

Synirr said:
Abrid flares at me, my computer chair, my cat, the package of guppy food sitting next to his bowl, and thin air. He's insane, I tell you! :blink:
:rofl: him and lightning should meet ....ps.your vassago looks like my flame,Orange spotys own!

Most reactions

Back