The Oddball's Poll

I guess it would be the Australian Lungfish which I just happen to have. It is a deep olive green-brown mix over the top with an orangeish belly. It does look alot like a tadpole until you see the flattened legs.

I guess it would be the Australian Lungfish which I just happen to have. It is a deep olive green-brown mix over the top with an orangeish belly. It does look alot like a tadpole until you see the flattened legs.
sorry but the Australian lungfish isn't on the poll :(. But nice lungfish anyways maybe i should get 1?

i love lungfish!
(and i'm in aussieland so can someday keep one!)
Did you know they are the oldest living invertibrate? And they usualy live as long, or longer than people.
If i ever have kids i'm going to buy one for them.
Anyhoo i'm rambling again,
i think that an Arowana would be realy great to keep.

my fav is the asian arowana if i didnt have a asian aro i wouldnt have a tank

i also keep rays and other nice stuff but they are their to just make up the numbers and be tank mates for the aro

My Fav oddball is CFC, Oh wait you ment fish :p

ok then my fav has to be reedfish/ropefish/snakefish what ever you wish to call them.
I love the way they perform a death roll on food that is too big to swallow whole.

My Fav oddball is CFC, Oh wait you ment fish :p

ok then my fav has to be reedfish/ropefish/snakefish what ever you wish to call them.
I love the way they perform a death roll on food that is too big to swallow whole.
that death roll thing sounds cool get a video of it so i can see pls :)
someone should make a proper poll lets see who is the oddball king

aros and rays are on top the rest are way down there im afraid :( .But with more posts i'm sure that will change :) .Oh and if this poll needs improvement do tell.

Silver Arowana. One day I hope to have a 600 gallon tank with a school of five or six of them.

Second place: Bichirs.

Rays are nice and pretty, but don't really do it for me.

I want a small setup with desert gobies! I know you're hardly going to count them as oddballs, but I'm going to sneak them in anyway :hey:

I want a small setup with desert gobies! I know you're hardly going to count them as oddballs, but I'm going to sneak them in anyway :hey:
Thanks for sharing although i'm not going to add that to the poll but desert gobies are nice since this is the first time i've heard of them i'm going to asume that they're rare.

Most reactions

Back