The New Boys!

They already have the sweeties x Thanks Forestpisces!

I got too tied up Nelly! lol, the rainbows were enthralling though!

Thanks hon! Both eating well. Reno adores peas and here is a pic of Rude in his house poking his head out when I was panicking as couldnt see him!
3785200759_5a7b8ec96a.jpg

Heya well i just got back from DPFISHWAY'S over on the pokesdown side of boscombe.

He's sold the snakehead's shame, but he still has my babie channa ornatipinnis.

They have some great stuff over there and some very good deal's on food and plant's.

What an array of plant's,makes me wish i could keep plants,shops looking great....how are your guy's?

LOL Hey Nelly!

Ah you did go fishie shopping then? lol. Aw he sold them on! Shame they looked amazing! I am planning on taking alex with me next time I go (payday soon!). Hoping to get some more real plants for the bettas as it does them well. We are keeping well otherwise :)

He has some great plant's at DPFISHWAYS.......Iam toying with the idea as there much better than the general tat iam used to seeing at fish shops, if you cant get there he's selling them online and ebay aswell...

sweet make sure alex take's the credit card, wouldnt want you coming away unhappy :lol:

hahahaha! LOL, Its my payday when going not his, though I could wait...hmm.. nah wouldnt do that to him! Was tempted by the giant javas! They might actually be a bit big for the puff tank though,, oohhhhh just have to wait till tomorrow to see if getting puffs - I am prepared to plead, beg and sell them my partner for dirty fish work (he doesnt know it yet!) lol.

i am being devils advocate now.. you need more plants, you need more plants that are green to begin with! You gonna come over and see the GSPs when get? Wont make you kneel on the floor to look in this time promise! They are going to look tiny in tank to begin though!

Most reactions

Back