The Most Amazing Tank Ever!

Luke_e

Fish Herder
Reaction score
bigtank.jpg

http://photos.mongabay.com/en/349Takashi.htm

LOOK AT THAT OMG!
Post as many Takashi Amano tank pics as you can find, but this one has to be my favourite/

yep il keep saying that to my self that one day il have a tank like that but i know it wil never happen well i dont think it will unless i win the lottery or something.

Seen it loads of time, didn't he sell it.

i thought i had seen it before, didnt somebody show it when some guy on here was apparently getting something like a 3000 gal tank?

Thats amazing, I just bought a 125 i though that was big this puts my tank to shame. Haha. The fish wont jump out, Most fish wont anyways. Some more aggressive fish might if they are forced out by one another.

How big do you think that tank is? Around 900 Gallons or so?

I'm planning to have a large tank built as I figure out how to do it.

I'd like to know, it sure is a thing of beauty, i can imagine what he's thinking
'yes, yes, yes i am amazing.. and dont i know it' :lol:

Key word - Lottery....... then i'll pay him to build me one like that.

I think the fish would jump out, and I wouldn't appreciate a tank like that - just imagine the water changes, and heating it! Rather too big for me, maybe something 1/10th of the size? :D

I wish I could go there one day and look at all the aquariums. It'd be sooo cool :D

But what would be even cooler is if I was his son and inherited all his tanks. :shifty:

Imagine what would happen if the glass cracked :/ I wouldn't want that thing in my house if the glass wasn't at least 3" thick. HAHA

Most reactions

Back