ThatDarnDragon

Fishaholic
Reaction score
As promised, here are the pics!

I need names. suggestions? :D

Solid blue...

P1010081.jpg

P1010078.jpg

Butterfly male... he has some ich. Im curing him.

P1010076.jpg

female 1...

P1010071.jpg

female 2... There's two. one's a before, the 2nd's an after.. the circled spot indicates white stripes I found.. check my other post regarding that :p

P1010068.jpg

female.jpg

Wou. It is a shock to see him got ick. When I packed him up, he show no ick. That is a surprised just for one day express shipping. Just keep medical him and it is a stress of him to get ick. He will get well and back to his shape like before. It seems like the blue female is ready to breed. LOL :lol: Are you making royalblue babies? LOL :p
The green is his match and only one color look like her in this sibling batch. I have other green in the other batch. :)

female 1's a cool colour.
I'm not too good at names but what about:
Bob
Bob 2
Bobeena
and
Bobeena 2
:lol: :lol:

Bob-ette? or would that give her too many ideas? :p

sheesh, those are some beauties... makes me want to do some shopping over at yeevia's place!

pica_nuttalli said:
Bob-ette? or would that give her too many ideas? :p

sheesh, those are some beauties... makes me want to do some shopping over at yeevia's place!
You better hurry. Not many to go now. LOL :lol: :lol:

'fraid i can't... not unless they can live with the puffer, the paradise gourami, or the kribs!

but do you think you might have some copper females in a couple of years? like those nice brassy ones? i've got a thing in mind... :hey:

Most reactions

Back