The Lights In My Trigon 190 Corner Tank

lisaw

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi hopefully someone can help, i have bought a corner tank (a trigon 190), the problem i have is the light reflecting out of the tank all over the floor around the tank, what with the water movement from the filter and airline it can be really annoying when your watching tv lol :crazy:

is this normal with a corner tank as ive never had one before :blush:

thanks for reading x

hi hopefully someone can help, i have bought a corner tank (a trigon 190), the problem i have is the light reflecting out of the tank all over the floor around the tank, what with the water movement from the filter and airline it can be really annoying when your watching tv lol
crazy.gif

is this normal with a corner tank as ive never had one before
blush.gif

thanks for reading x

Hi LisaW,

You can add reflectors to the tubes which will reflect the light into the tank more, rather than out of the tank. I used these on my old corner tank as the glass was quite badly scrathed and they became very visible with lights on until the reflectors were fitted.

They are not expense and just clip onto the tube.

Regards,

Mark

hi hopefully someone can help, i have bought a corner tank (a trigon 190), the problem i have is the light reflecting out of the tank all over the floor around the tank, what with the water movement from the filter and airline it can be really annoying when your watching tv lol
crazy.gif

is this normal with a corner tank as ive never had one before
blush.gif

thanks for reading x

Hi LisaW,

You can add reflectors to the tubes which will reflect the light into the tank more, rather than out of the tank. I used these on my old corner tank as the glass was quite badly scrathed and they became very visible with lights on until the reflectors were fitted.

They are not expense and just clip onto the tube.

Regards,

Mark

thanks for the info mark :good:

where is the best place to get these from ?

thanks x

Msot LFS should stock them. If not then you can get them from aqua essentials online or somewhere like.

Regards,
Mark

You will still get the funny pattern on the floor with reflectors, when you next fill the sink or bath look at the ceiling, the same is happening with your tank but the light is being refracted towards the floor.

Most reactions

Back