the gupps

i wish mine would breed like that and the babies would grow up.. i have 3 month old fry.. 2 of them... pretty big... and like 30 smaller month old ones.. but they are still rlly small.. i hope my babies grow up to look like urs :D

:D thanks for all your kind comments ....haven't really taken any pics of the new babies - colour is starting to develop now but still too early to tell how they are going to turn out.

did get this one pic tonight for you Black Chameleon :D

sue

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 24
not too sure Black_Chameleon..... :blink: think they are maybe bout a month old - didn't record when they were born :rolleyes: usually keep better records than that

sue :D

:D thanks for the nominations :D

and a final couple of guppy pics......one of the blue bros :wub:

Attachments

• gupp_21.2.jpg
    gupp_21.2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 25
:wub: still can't get over the colour.....have never bred any this pretty before :cool:

Attachments

• gupps_21.2.jpg
    gupps_21.2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 26
suemack said:
not too sure Black_Chameleon..... :blink: think they are maybe bout a month old - didn't record when they were born :rolleyes: usually keep better records than that

month old!?! I wish mine were that developed. I'd said possibly 2 months old that one looks or either my fry are under developed :/
These are our fry at 1 month what do u think?

Attachments

• matt_JUMBO_bebepic.jpg
    matt_JUMBO_bebepic.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 25
Hey can i vote for fotm for the one with the male guppy and all his children including the blus i love that picture it brought out their beatiful colors

:D those fry look awesome Laura :cool: ......they have lovely rounded tummies and are well grown :D . I've been very lucky with this latest drop of babies in that they seem to be starting to develop their colour very young and that makes them look older :D

sue

Most reactions

Back