The Fruits Of My Labours And The Result Of Your Help ......

paulyoung666

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
its been a struggle , annoying at times , frustrating to say the least , but the results have been worth it , the picture does not do the result justice , you know who you are if you have helped me out , so here we go ....

:good:

cheers kidda , just changed the b/g to black and i reckon it looks better :good:

Looks even better, black really seems to be the best for a background. The substrate would look pretty good too been black :)

I'd thought all along that background should have been black, Much more tasteful.

Don't go and stick any plastic plants and sunken celtic crosses in there now.

It's a mighty fine looking set-up.

I'd thought all along that background should have been black, Much more tasteful.

Don't go and stick any plastic plants and sunken celtic crosses in there now.

It's a mighty fine looking set-up.

i wont i promise , i have 5 tall vallis plants coming in the post , shouuld make a world of difference .....

Looks even better, black really seems to be the best for a background. The substrate would look pretty good too been black :)

i considered black sand , but the lure of the cheap price of playsand swayed me :hyper:

It looks much better with a black background. Where are you putting the vallis?

Looks great, well done :good:
But maybe try 'angling' your heater to one side, there is the possibility the heat given off will simply rise and tell your in-built thermostat that the water is at the required temp, when in fact it isn't.

Terry.

Most reactions

Back