The Forgotten Valley - 60l

OK Jack, but I defy anyone here to do a convincing job in less than twenty minutes, in which time you could have found, cut, and fitted a piece of plain card you can use as much as you need, for as many shots as you like - see my point?

OK Jack, but I defy anyone here to do a convincing job in less than twenty minutes, in which time you could have found, cut, and fitted a piece of plain card you can use as much as you need, for as many shots as you like - see my point?
yes i do, but using the plaster tool, you can pic a good spot and just paint over it in seconds

...and go round every edge of a leaf, stem, rock, feathering as you go? If you have the time to spare, knock yourself out!

But the title of the thread suggests that the tank has been torn down. ;)

Shame it's being ripped down, it really did look at its best at the end, really, really nice :drool:.

I'm sure something new and just as good or better will follow though, and I look forward to that!

the 240l will have better ptures, i really rushed this one and got it done in 30mins as the buyer rung up and needed to collect it on the day i was about to do a waterchange :rolleyes: so i quickly did this, i will buy a piece of card for the next tank ;) so at the minute PS is the only option - when and if i can be bothered!

Iwagumi is a scape dominated by rocks, mine will be a ryobuko or jungle scape (wood) as i want angel's so an iwagumi wouldnt suit.

yes, Mark (saintly) had some and they looked stunning in his tank. :drool:

I have never had a tank big enough or suitable for angels and i have always wanted to keep them.

ive got a 60L tank and i want to re-scape it and your tank has given me some great ideas on what to do with it!!
thanks
also love your tank it is amazing!!

Most reactions

Back