The finished product...

FishHeads

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I only have one for now, but I am getting more as we speak so that I can give you multiple views. It's little dark, but that's the only way my camera would pick it up. Anyways, enjoy. And the bubbles coming up between the tanks are from a bubbler I bought at spencers with fake fishies in them. It sits in front of the tank (THe picture is from the back because I couldn't see the tiger barbs otherwise and there was bad light...lol sorry so blurry).

Attachments

• Tubin___Barbs_4.jpg
    Tubin___Barbs_4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 30
You BEST be postin'some more pictures soon!!!!!

How in the H*|| did you DO THAT!!!!!!?????

VERY AWESOME, if it doesn't leak or break! ;)

silver said:
You BEST be postin'some more pictures soon!!!!!

How in the H*|| did you DO THAT!!!!!!?????

VERY AWESOME, if it doesn't leak or break! ;)
My sentiments exactly! :nod:

acrylic tanks I'm guessing?
certainly would make things a little simpler.

YOU TOTALLY ROCK! can you tell us the sweepsteps? (sweepsteps, right?) what ever, i meant how did you made that? there was topic about this a month ago, but it was just the idea of doing it , i been wonder how to make that..... how did u do it???

an awesome job u made:) congratulations!:) :wub:

p.s: post some px of the both tanks connected :) pleease?

bloody brill cant say any more apart from the fact that i and by the looks of it al the others want to see more :kewlpics: :D

Ok, here is the full view...the last picture that fits on my hardrive for now. ( this computer has 2 1 Gig hardrives....pathetic huh?) The tanks look small, but they are indeed 100 gallon talls and reinforced twin painted steel stands. ( they are taller or as tall as me without the hood...I am 6 feet tall) Yesterday I added a second tub higher up to even the weight distribution of water. Now that I can do it easily with these acrylic tanks, it took me far less time for the second tube. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 310Swim_thru.jpg
    310Swim_thru.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 35

Most reactions

Back