The End Of The Beginnings Lol... 32g Reef

looks good so far!

I especially like the rock formation, its given me something to think about!

hey thanks! its finaly looking more like an aquarium rather than a tank of rock

more pics check out my fuzzy mushrooms.. there enormous... well for me anyways :-=) and my lobo brain is ohso happy!
Left side
30reef001.jpg

right side
30reef002.jpg

full shot ( with background)
30reef003.jpg

my lobo brain
30reef004.jpg

enjoy

wow, still have the pcs on that? looks really good for only pcs. woulda thought you had a halide... nice and bright

Ox :good:

wow, still have the pcs on that? looks really good for only pcs. woulda thought you had a halide... nice and bright

Ox :good:

smiles thanks :=) yep still pcs and a 24" on a 30" too... 130watts coralife aqualight just wait till I get my 175 watt metal halide... (hopefully in the mail by now)

Looks great!!!

Will you be adding any other fish? I'm guessing you didn't trade the blenny yet...or did I miss something?

:)

KJ

Looks great!!!

Will you be adding any other fish? I'm guessing you didn't trade the blenny yet...or did I miss something?

:)

KJ

no new fish as of yet.. and yes I still have the blenny... but he will make it to his new home within a week. I havent decided on what I want to get to replace him yet.

sad sad sad.. dont know what future plans are

Im guessing my heater went on the fritz. I went away for a few days... came back and everything was dead in my tank... corals, fish, cuc, even my rock was white. anyways... my temp was at 98F.. being already down in the world (close friend passed away from brain cancer) I just took it all down and dumped my LR. I may comeback to saltwater but Im going to do some major thinking before I do. I would start up my 40g breeder tank if I did and I unfortunatly dont have the money for the LR or the Sand again to get it started. I may in a few months. we will see. anyways 2 years of work down the drain and crap loads of money.

What a crying shame Nal. Dont go deserting the forum though and certainly dont give up, Maybe play around with a couple of pieces of LR and a couple of fish and shrimp. Nice and slow, and add things as and when. Also I'm so sorry to hear of the death of your close friend.
Regards
BigC

Ouch, sorry Nal, that's too bad :(. Just an FYI, if you keep the rock, you'd be surprised how well it can rebound. Even if it's been in the bin for a day or two, there still may be some hope for it...

Sorry to hear that :sad: About your friend and your tank.

Don't be a stranger here.

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.

And remember "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy."

Every reefers nightmare :(
Sorry to here about the your losses. Nothing worse than putting time/ money and love into something to see it dissapear overnight. I read about it too often on forums :(
Also sorry to hear about your friend , Been there done that, but things do get earier with time. Keep you chin up :)

Most reactions

Back