The bettas. Revised.

Miguel. Another of Julie's babies......such a pretty boy...he has the best ventrals too, REALLY long and pointy, not round like most. :thumbs: :wub:

Excuse the bad picture, he is REALLY hard to focus on..... :/

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28
Best for last. Miracle Max. Julie's as well. :wub:

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
HOLY CRAP!

HOT STUFF! :lol: That first plakat is the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

:kewlpics: <~~This sign should say AWESOME and not kewl. Kewl isn't good enough.

Awesome. Max is so tough :flex: I love Amigo :wub: and Miguel of course :wub:
I love the bettas, everyone :fun:

Gorgeous bettas! they are all so nice in their own way I cant pick a favourite... Will have to look through them again :)

Ben

FM i love your betta that hasnt got a name, the white with blue in it. it is awesome!! :kewlpics: :kewlpics:

wow i love your betta chris :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: . :rofl:and i would name your copper plakat Kamikaze for his sucucide attempt. and for those that dont know what kamikaze is its when airplane pilots sucucide them self to hurt another person like in pearl harbor or in 911. :-(

freshmike said:
This is the guy who tried to commit suicide like 3 minutes after I got him....seems to be a little more emotionally stable now though.....
blowup2.gif

Betta says, "I need a name."
Kamikazi :)

freshmike said:
Julie's baby, Amigo. He is such a sweet boy. Loves attention and gets very excited to see me all the time. Love him! :wub:
BOTM nomination!

Itty Bitty Betta said:
freshmike said:
This is the guy who tried to commit suicide like 3 minutes after I got him....seems to be a little more emotionally stable now though.....
blowup2.gif

Kamikazi :)
i look i posted he neeed the name kamizazi first lol :rofl: i guess it fits him.

freshmike said:
Here is the girl in the tenner, she is really nice as well. Still hasn't lost her stripes though..... :/ seems happy as anyone never the less.

"Boop" as in Betta Boop :D

freshmike said:
The blue girl....so friendly, but her and I are still trying to kick some fin rot.....seems to be stable, but I want better. Still thinking.....
confused1.gif

"Blue Phaede" (Fade......) because of her color and fin pattern.

Most reactions

Back