The bettas. Revised.

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Thought I should update the population......lost a few :( , gained a few as well
tooth.gif

So, hope you enjoy, please don't post until all 17 are up. Okay? Okay.
taz.gif

Here is the red one.....with the black tail that still hasn't turned red like i was told it would. :p

Betta says, "I need a name."

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 26
Julie's baby, Amigo. He is such a sweet boy. Loves attention and gets very excited to see me all the time. Love him! :wub:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 30
The blue girl....so friendly, but her and I are still trying to kick some fin rot.....seems to be stable, but I want better. Still thinking.....
confused1.gif

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 26
One of the newest to come to live with me....resides with a wack of platys who get their butts shown who is the boss every few minutes. :lol: He is super cute too, loves to play in the current, but is so hilarious because his fins are very "parachute-like" and he can barely fight through it......
rollin.gif

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 25
My favorite girl. "Red" :wub:

Had to move the danios out, she was taking a beating.
bangin.gif

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 30
The green girl. Poor thing has a wart. I know it's not, but I have no clue as to what it is.
well.gif

She is probably the most active and psycho betta in the house though. :p
boxing.gif

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 31
Knievel. :wub: Being a little bit pouty or just plain grumpy.....was fine until he saw the camera come out.
annoyed.gif

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 33
Here is the girl in the tenner, she is really nice as well. Still hasn't lost her stripes though..... :/ seems happy as anyone never the less.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 26
Fatty CT girl. :wub:

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
This is the guy who tried to commit suicide like 3 minutes after I got him....seems to be a little more emotionally stable now though.....
blowup2.gif

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 25
Here is Bawli. He is the replacement for one one of my short fins that went to the bigger tank in the sky..... :-( He has pretty curly ends, but we are working on that.....he is so happy, SUPER BIG bubble nests. :D

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 26
Otis. He wouldn't let me get a clear picture of him today, so I had to use a sort-of artistic one instead. Bum. :angry: He is so pretty and VERY aggressive. :flex:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 30
Love this guy. :wub:

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 30
Capone. Named by Itty. Probably the tuffest betta in the world.... lives with 6 discus, probably 20 tetras, a ram, 3 plecos, 2 gouramis, 3 queen botia, 6 khulis and a sword.....I think that is it.
fear.gif
<----not him......he is soooo tuff. :flex:

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 34
This dude. Lives in the tall 6....like a cichlid, hiding in the rocks all day....which is why this pic sucks so bad. :(

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 34

Most reactions

Back