Thanks Constantine!

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
As I said in the pm, your babies arrived yesterday and are doing great.
Heres some pics of the little male(#5, hes actually purple)
I named the 2 girls Adara and Adiva, and the extra boy she sent me still has no name...thanks again Constaintine, you rock :good:
Heres the original male(Trooper)
Bettas2127.jpg

Bettas2128.jpg

Bettas2143.jpg

Ok so, this is his TRUE colour, w/o flash
Bettas2144.jpg

With flash
Bettas2145.jpg

Congrats on your new fishies. Trooper looks great....I love the first pic of him....really shows off his fins :wub:

can u imagine spawning him with the girl in my siggy, beautiful babies :wub:

ooh that would be awesome :shout:

Lol, im spawning his sister w/ the red boy in ym siggy

Yep! Very pleased. Her fish are lovely. I paid sunday and got my fish wendesday and they are amazing looking! She even sent me an extra little boy!

I cant decide which girl im gonna spawn w/ pyro.
I put the 2 girls together for a second because i was emptying their tank to set up my 10 gallon for sapwning and Adara didnt have a tank. Anyways they were all doing little girl flares at each other and im like silyl girls. But, i got to see their true colours and finneage..now i cant decide who to spawn, but i got some pics..lol.

Hi,

I just replied to your PM. I'm glad they made it okay. Make sure you look at Trooper closely. I really think he's a she...short pectorals, and an oviposter. When she flares she doesn't have a beard either. It's tricky though since the fins are so full...they're not nearly as long as the other males in the bunch though! Regardless, it's a nice fish! Just my thoughts. ;)

very pretty fish. I adopted one from her 2 weeks ago and she is loving her new home.

Alright, ill have to keep tabs on Trooper.

Anyways, heres the pics of them all settled
Adiva
Zimmersluvs004.jpg

Adara
Splog-PyroxAdara002.jpg

Unnamed Boy
Zimmersluvs008.jpg

Trooper
Bettas2127.jpg

Troopers True Colour- no flash
Bettas2144.jpg

Most reactions