Tff Plant Nutrition +++

im pretty sure this kinda thing isnt allowed but you have to fill in a sales form.

Is this some kind of fert based on EI?

I take it you have evidence of these statements :blink: :no: :sly: :lol: :rolleyes:

TFF Plant Nutrition +++ contains all essential nutrients needed including Nitrogen, Phosphate and Trace Elements but unlike the other Aquarium fertilisers available this is provided in dry form ready for mixing at your leisure.

TFF Plant Nutrition +++ is suitable for aquariums with large amounts of plants in relationship to a relatively small number of fish, in this environment the plants can lack Nitrogen and Phosphate which would normally be supplied by fish waste.

TFF Plant Nutrition +++ is mixed to ensure a balanced blend of Nitrogen and Phosphorus that the plants can readily absorb through the leaves and with adequate substrate will promote luxurious growth.

The way you were bigging it up I figured you were getting a cut Johnny sure enough I got to the bottom of your post and hey presto I am still psychic :good:

As Nick says :good:

i have had this fert off johnny no problems saves you buying it in bulk he's a sound guy :good:

Is this:

1. a dry product ?
    liquid ?
    How much is supplied ?
    What dosage do you use ?
    How is it delivered ?

Its all a bit of a mystery :blush:

sorry but 5ml per 50L's!!! that means it has been so badly watered down, i woulod normally dose 3-4ml on a 240L tank daily or every other day with tpn, so in the lon grun i doubt there are any savings tbh...

Most reactions

Back