Texas Cichlids

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Livestock Texas cichlids
Age and condition: under 12 months all good condition and feeding well, most 1-3" but have 4 larger ones at approx 3-5"
Quantity for sale: 12
Reason for Sale: Was sold them as blue acara
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: small £1 each larger £3
Postage & Packaging: no
Photograph:

010.jpg

Would do an exchange for blue acara.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Bump, open to offers, especially on the 4 larger ones as they are starting to be bullied by the rtbs.

Would swap for:
Blue acara
Convict (I only want 1)
female pearl gourami
Juvi Frontosa (no bigger than 2")
Large fake plants

ay up lesley i will have them if you are willing to wait a week or 2 i also have some convicts you can have one of them if you want or a pair ive got both sexes blue/black and pink/white also ive got some red jewel cichlids if you want some of them too im not asking for swaps lol you can just have them if you want its up to you we will pop down either this weekend (most likely not as im being messed about with my money AGAIN lol) or next weekend if that is ok with you even if the texas have gone we might pop down for a chicken sandwich and a coffe lol

we are having probs with a male turtle too he keeps nipping another one (a dominence thing i think) so we may have to get rid of it or setup yet another tank lol that will make 10 lol weve got a 7" soft shell now too he is cool lol when we see him that is lol all we see is its nostrils most the time poking out the sand lol

Hiya mate, I would LOVE a blue/black convict, male if poss. If you want them no probs I will hang on to them for you. I am going to attempt to keep one in the main tank as at the mo the shark is keeping them under control, but I dont think he would control all 4!.

You know you are welcome anytime for a coffee so long as Marie leaves her handbag at home lol.

she said she can't promise that sorry lol

i will get one of the males out for you then when we pop up what size male do you want ive got from about1.5" to 4"

Hiya mate 3-4" would be brill thanks. Have you still got some poly boxes to take them back? Kes tried to eat mine and cracked it! (stoopid dog)

Brill, I was starting to worry how you would take them all home! If you happen to come across 2 blue acara on your travels remember me lol, I cant seem to find one anywhere local!

Have you still got my number? just give me a ring when your comming, got no plans on going anywhere, not while Jodie is still poorly.

Most reactions

Back