Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £30 Collected
Postage & Packaging: ask
Show London on : Google Maps

tetratec-ex1200-external-filter119.jpg

tetratec-ex1200-external-filter120.jpg

Thanks Freddie

Hi,

Looks good can I check that this has only been used in a tropical tank and would come with all the media ? Also wondering what you reckon delivery will be ? (I am Bristol based so just UK mainland delivery)

Thanks

Ian

Hi,

Looks good can I check that this has only been used in a tropical tank and would come with all the media ? Also wondering what you reckon delivery will be ? (I am Bristol based so just UK mainland delivery)

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian, Delivery maybe £10 given its weight. The filter does not come with any media except 1 or 2 black sponges but does come with its 4 Original media trays and all pipes. Bioballs, ceramic noodles etc you would have to get yourself. This filter was used on a Marine Tank.

thanks Freddie

Ah ok thanks will give it a miss think by the time have added all the P&P and the new media I can get a new one for not much more

i take it i could just use the ceramics and bioballs from my existing filter and just buy a pack of 2 sponges for this?

i take it i could just use the ceramics and bioballs from my existing filter and just buy a pack of 2 sponges for this?

Exactly :), and youve got 4 media trays to play with. I had Ceramics in the bottom, next tray filled with bio balls, next tray had Rowaphos and Carbon then the top tray had filter floss in it

hmmmm a great filter for sale on a Tropical fish forum site, this should be flying off the shelf. Grab a Bargain

I'm really tempted to have this as another spare. Where abouts in London are you?

hmmmm a great filter for sale on a Tropical fish forum site, this should be flying off the shelf. Grab a Bargain

I would haved snaped this up mate but your problem is price if you cant collect, the media is not cheap buy the time you factor it in a new one can be got

I would haved snaped this up mate but your problem is price if you cant collect, the media is not cheap buy the time you factor it in a new one can be got

I would include the media but I cant since it was being used on a marine tank and the media has had a year to mature. As anyone who keeps marines know it takes months for Marine Bacteria to establish themselves on any media so when I shut the filter down I had to empty all the media into my sump!

I can do the Filter for £47 posted but thats the lowest I will go and media is not expensive to buy you can get bio balls / ceramic noodles for £5 plus these Filters hold their own in value as they are a top quality item!
Dont need to say more really :)

p.s. a New one can be got for £91.25, Im asking for less than half that price so factoring in the price of the media would not total up to 90 quid as you suggested..

I now have 3 and got the last one 3 weeks ago and paid £85 brand new with full warrenty foe each one online so your not looking hard enough :good:

Is it just the noodles and bio balls that are missing and comes with all sponges and poly pads? if then thats not bad more so if your local for collection :)

Most reactions

Back