Teh Sexy Beast

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is pyroz... This pic turned out pretty good

fish005.jpg

Hs?? Well..hes hm, not sure what hs is..lol.

hs-half sun, a cross between ct and hm. if he is just a hm then his fins are pretty well chewed up.

Nope just hm, yeh, his fins are pretty bad. The female did a number on him.

Pretty, pretty. Should have lovely babies out of him and the female (adiva/adina?). :good:

How are the new boys? I think we need a pic update. :)

wow that female is a good hairdressers, he looks really good, IMO i thought it was a HS too :lol:

ahh, missed the posts about you spawning him, its all making sense now. heck, he still looks pretty good for after a spawn.

..... i'm looking at this pic.... and there seem to be rays. i'm very confident that this is not fin damage.

... and by very confident i mean 100% confident that is not perfectly uniform fin damage from breeding. so not sure what you are talking about zafirah

But regardless, he is AMAZING. I love seeing red bettas with such consistent color

remz, its the same fish as in the sig...pretty sure anyways, and before spawning did not looking like that. unless op got a new fish and Im out of my mind.

remz, its the same fish as in the sig...pretty sure anyways, and before spawning did not looking like that. unless op got a new fish and Im out of my mind.
i considered that same thing before posting....
but look at the pic again and tell me that is not a HS (there are rays). I would say there may have been fin damage, but i would be absolutely dumbfounded that little double rays would result from fin damage.

edit: im not discrediting zarfirah.... but fin damage is certainly an unlikely explaination. That is a beautiful betta, i just dont see how this is from breeding. that is all.

Hmmm idk...his fins certainly werent like that when i got him though...heres a pic the day i brought him home:
(Excuse the quality..not taken with d40)

Pyro033.jpg

oh and constantine:
BAM-T R O O P E R!!! Btw- hes now living in a divided 10 gallon!
fish031.jpg

Most reactions

Back