Tattoo's Whos Got What

I love your tat NuttyJD.

Heres some clearer pictures of my dragon. Because it goes almost 3 quarters round my leg its hard to get a proper pic of it .
11thJanuary2009fujicamera012.jpg

11thJanuary2009fujicamera016.jpg

11thJanuary2009fujicamera018.jpg

I want to get a cadeceus on my back just short of the shoulders so that I can wear a vest without it showing and down the middle of my spine to the small of my back. I drew it up and researched the best tattooist for it in the south east said it would be about £600-800 and take aroun 30 hours on the chair so suggested 5 sessions. When I have the money to spare I will get it done

Definition said:
The caduceus (☤) (/kəˈdjuːsiəs/, -ʃəs, -ˈduː-; κηρύκειον in Greek) is typically depicted as a short herald's staff entwined by two serpents in the form of a double helix, and sometimes is surmounted by wings. This staff first was borne by Iris, the messenger of Hera. It also was called the wand of Hermes when he superseded Iris in much later myths.

In later Antiquity the caduceus may have provided the basis for the astrological symbol representing the planet Mercury and in Roman iconography was often depicted being carried in the left hand of the Greek god Hermes (Roman god, Mercury), the messenger of the gods, guide of the dead and protector of merchants, gamblers, liars and thieves.

The caduceus is sometimes used as a symbol for medicine, especially in North America, through confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings.

Mytatts.jpg

My biggest one so far means "Kirsti Love Ben" my son's name lol

Booked in for a cover up on mylower back at 12:30today so will post somepic's when i get back :yahoo:

ooo ive just posted a pic of my koi i should have posted in here these are mine to date

tattoo4.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

this one is what the koi is now covering :good:

tattoo1.jpg

and this is my koi not finished yet got a few more hours to go :hyper:

IMG_0783.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Great looking tattoos you have there. Brilliant job on the cover ups.

Heres one of my latest additions
4thMarch2009007.jpg

I had 3 paw prints on my other arm, they represented my 3 old dogs. I was going to get another one for my cat but it changed slightly lol
4thMarch2009008.jpg

They got added to by another 6 only one of the 6 is filled in though the unfilled ones are for my cats and dogs I currently have. Will post pictures of them soon

thought id add picture of my tats

this was done by dave at tattoo shack,grimsby

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/k...os/100_1146.jpg

this was a cover up dave did for me ,

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/k...os/100_1149.jpg

this was done at the black orchid ingoldmels many years ago.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/k...os/100_1150.jpg.

hubby has some great tats i got him the boog book for xmas and hes had someone do them for him ,hope he doesnt see too many he likes. lol kaz x

I love my single tatt but need more, I also need red and some black redoing as I bled alot and it scabbed a lot but never went back... lazy me
100-1.jpg

101-1.jpg

here is my latest which i actually got finished today only had to get the bubbles coloured and white highlights in it so this pic is pretty much complete. it was done by my mates apprentice
27062009625.jpg

heres more of mine
04052009525.jpg

04052009526.jpg

26032009492.jpg

26032009493.jpg

08112008366.jpg

22092008281.jpg

22092008280.jpg

and heres some of my wifes also has a big ship on one leg and got a new one on her hip/side today

DSC00617.jpg

18112008377.jpg

26032009491.jpg

06092008256.jpg

Half a sleeve.

I drew it up.

Tattoonumberone.jpg

Sleevalicious2.png

Not yet complete, still more shading to do.

Next one is a drawing titled anvil man by Sandro Castelli, and that ones going above it on my Upper arm to form a full sleeve, eventually i will have two full sleeves. Will be a combination of both my art work and favourite artists of mine.

Next one is a drawing titled anvil man by Sandro Castelli, and that ones going above it on my Upper arm to form a full sleeve, eventually i will have two full sleeves. Will be a combination of both my art work and favourite artists of mine.
Great bigining, i like it, hope that the next step will be lucky! i always wanted to have something like that but in my job such things are forbidden:(

Ive only got 2 so far but i'll keep collecting, Ladybird on my ankle and two pawprints for my dogs on my hip.

Click to enlarge

Most reactions

Back