Tattoo Thread

Rhiannon

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ok well today I got my first tattoos. They hurt like hell. Nothing is worse than child birth (I have been there twice now), but these were on my feet, and my feet have no fat on them, so it hit bone the whole time. It was excrutiating.

But I am so excited I thought we could all show off our tats in one big thread instead of little individual ones.

My next tat is angel wings on my back. Cant wait. They will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

But I just dont know how all my friends who are real into hardcore have them all over their bodies and their feet intirely tattooed. I dont know how they could of stood the pain. Anyone else think they hurt too?

Love Raz

isabellatysontat2.jpg

My husbands tats:

His wedding ring

weddingringtat.jpg

Our babies

isabellatysontat.jpg

Anubis

anubis.jpg

And many more to come for him

OK...just a warning. I've seen another tattoo thread here. This is OK for non-fish photos....just remember that the tattoo content must be OK and, uh, ahem, position of tattoo must be OK as well.

SH

Beautiful tattoos Rhiannon!
This is my tattoo, a Native American band with both of my daughters initials in it.

fishtanks-2.jpg

My first and last from 8 years ago... I think one of these days, I'll laser it off.

29bgigi.jpg

OK...just a warning. I've seen another tattoo thread here. This is OK for non-fish photos....just remember that the tattoo content must be OK and, uh, ahem, position of tattoo must be OK as well.

SH

Just imagine how risqué a piercing thread would be! :lol:

could be fun. I must get some recent pics, I have about 70 or so tats, and used to run a tattoo and piercing shop...

Here's mine 8.5hrs worth :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sleeve.gif
    Sleeve.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 96
  • inside.gif
    inside.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 84
I know I have more pics somewhere...

Heres one arm...

P1010071.jpg

and part of the other..

tat6.jpg

I used to run a tattoo and piercing shop.. but no, I was never the artist.

First of many. These are my own design, as they all will be :). They look a little uneven here, but it's because I had one done a day after the other (the artist didn't have enough time to do them both at once), so one is more swollen than the other in this pic.
DSCN5861.jpg

A little over 2 hours of work for each ankle. The Achilles tendon hurt.
DSCN5692.jpg

Diva likes them too :p
DSCN5862.jpg

This will be the next project, on my back, obviously. It's just a matter of saving up enough to have it done now.
design6-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back