Tanks At A Good Price?

paw-paw

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
HI!

Do you know of a place in Uk that sells cheap tanks?How much is it? I want a bigger tank.
It doesn't have to have filter or heater (already have them), but it does need to have a cover with lights.

THX

PS: I know that walmart in USA sells them cheap, but usa is a bit far, you know :)

Any half decent pet shop/LFS should be able to get you something like a Clearseal tank without breaking the bank. I think I paid around £45 for my 4ft three or four years ago. You could always go for the sliding plastic covers (which cost me around £2.50 each). With lighting, it depends on what you want to grow, but I don't think you can go wrong with the Arcadia overtank Luminaires. The prices for these can vary considerably, so it's best to just Google 'Arcadia Luminaire' then take your pick.

What area are you in?

Look at my profile, if you are near me then PM today, I have exactly what you want! :hey:

Keep an eye on eBay. Tanks are always 'collection only' and no one wants to go too far to collect. I went 30 miles for my 4 foot tank, complete with hood, lights, heater, filters, etc – all for 30 quid. There will be something near you soon, at a price you can't match anywhere else..!

Milton keynes area - but am prepared to drive quite a distance for a good price ;)

PS: How do you send pm

HI!

Do you know of a place in Uk that sells cheap tanks?How much is it? I want a bigger tank.
It doesn't have to have filter or heater (already have them), but it does need to have a cover with lights.

THX

PS: I know that walmart in USA sells them cheap, but usa is a bit far, you know :)

A shop near me sells cheap second hand tanks. ESSEX that is...

Most reactions

Back