Tankmates For Dwarf Puffers

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
Hi. Once my 10 gallon is clear of fish, i am going to get a dwarf puffer. Any ideas on what i can keep with it? Any info will be apreciated! :good:
I hope to move most of my fish to my 35 gallon.Gotta wait until my neons die or my angel will eat them. :crazy:

Hi. Once my 10 gallon is clear of fish, i am going to get a dwarf puffer. Any ideas on what i can keep with it? Any info will be apreciated! :good:
I hope to move most of my fish to my 35 gallon.Gotta wait until my neons die or my angel will eat them. :crazy:
Honestly dwarf puffers are vicious little critters and will nip the fins off almost any fish. I would keep it as a species only tank. If the tank was bigger you might get away with it but being a 10 gallon I would just have a couple puffers.

Could i keep an oto with it to keep down algae?
Its possible really depends on the fish because each one is different. What works for one person might not work for another.You could always try but keep a close eye on it and if he starts getting nipped you'll either have to return it or put it in another tank

Now that is shocking :crazy: i have kept both together in the past with no bother, depending on the size of your current Angels you could get away with it

Now that is shocking :crazy: i have kept both together in the past with no bother, depending on the size of your current Angels you could get away with it

Yes. my angel is huge. it eats all kinds of smaller tetras.

Most reactions

Back