Tank

amritboy

Reaction score
i am going to get a new tank in a few months. rite now i have a 10 gallon and the one I'm planning on getting is about half a foot longer than the 10 gallon. should i get the one that's a little longer or get a 37 gallon? I'm planning on filling it up with cichlids so could anyone tell me if the tank is a good idea and what i could stock? thx in advance

With most cichlids more floor space is better than more height. I'd go with the longer one.

Most Cichlids will fight, If you were to give us a list of the Cichlids you like, we could then help you more. Please remember that you will be limited to some of the smaller Cichlids in a tank of that size.

Start again:

What size (length and volume) is the tank you're planning on getting?

If its a 15G long you'll get away with a pair of apisto's, but no other cichlids.

i am going to get a new tank in a few months. rite now i have a 10 gallon and the one I'm planning on getting is about half a foot longer than the 10 gallon. should i get the one that's a little longer or get a 37 gallon? I'm planning on filling it up with cichlids so could anyone tell me if the tank is a good idea and what i could stock? thx in advance

the bigger the better.
you can't house many cichlids in a tank that is only like 15g, go with the biggest tank that you can afford

Most reactions

Back