Tank Of The Year?

I got a idea, the winners of Tank of The Month would get entered to Tank of the year and only the 12 winners of each Tank of The month comp will get entered and the voting begins.

That's a better idea IMO.

^^ :lol: that was my idea in the first place... i didn't go into detail with my original post though.. i guess i thought it would be assumed that the 12 monthly winners would be the nominations.

There are a few other things in the pipeline at the moment, so we're not rushing into anything, but it will be considered on an ongoing basis, in direct conjunction with the on-going success of the TOTM comp.

When TOTM has run successfully for a year, a final decision will be taken at that time.

Regards

BTT

whats the upstairs like in the forum? lots of fish tanks, bar, widescreen tv?
Oh Yeah! All those and copious amounts of hospitality...LOL....Right up your street Si.

Sooooo many exciting things happening here at TFF this week..... we barely announced the launching of our brand new competition, (Fish of the month) and now???..... yes!!! we've finally got an archived year of results for TOTM winners, and that means.... TOTY!!! (Tank of the Year)!!

This will be rolled out together with the FOTM competition on the 1st of November 2010, and voting for this one will be extended for a 2 month period (since it is such a prestige achievement) with the 2010 TOTM champion being announced on old years' eve.

The Voting poll for TOTY will be pinned in the TOTM sub forum for all to vote.

think its a bad idea.. tanks tend to change on a weekly basis not a yearly... might be lucky to catch a good looking/run tank for 1 pic, but then it would all change.. and no i havent read the whole thread so no idea what im talking about lol x

think its a bad idea.. tanks tend to change on a weekly basis not a yearly... might be lucky to catch a good looking/run tank for 1 pic, but then it would all change.. and no i havent read the whole thread so no idea what im talking about lol x

:huh: :blink:

Im glad the TOTY will go ahead, there have been some great tanks this year

To summarise.... it is only 12 tanks, which are the 12 TOTM winners of the past 12 months..... i.e. the winner of the winners in the past year.

Most reactions

Back