Which tank is best?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mike5531

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't noticed, I'll point out that in the picture, there is a typical american electrical plug (the company of website is situated in the us). However, his profile says he's from the UK? :dunno:

konrad05 said:
If you haven't noticed, I'll point out that in the picture, there is a typical american electrical plug (the company of website is situated in the us). However, his profile says he's from the UK? :dunno:
If he can come up with another angle on the same tank, then it is very legit. :)

Itty Bitty Betta said:
konrad05 said:
If he can come up with another angle on the same tank, then it is very legit. :)
good idea.

Probably not...

How many times do burglars actually confess to breaking into your house...?

Ben

gf225 said:
Does Tjimbsoj have anything to say??
If you check Tjimbsoj has not posted since: Aug 24 2004, 12:04 PM
give the guy a chance to defend himself.

If there is no reply by the end of voting on this competition, Tjimbsoj will be declared disqualified from the competition and the next most popular tank will be declared winner. I really wonder how some people get any sense of acheivement posting falsified photos of tanks or fish. -_-

Well spotted IBB :)

Ken

Like I said, a picture of the same tank from another angle and we have no problems.

The tank is sitting in Finastic's store.

Unless this person owns Fintastic (which he would have to be in the US and living in the US to do so) he does not own this tank.

I called them and had a discussion about this tank. :/

I told them the picture I was refering to and explained that a person was saying it was theres. I wanted to know if they had done any tanks outside the US. The answer was no. Then I explained which tank I was looking at and the woman I spoke with was looking right at the tank and described it to me, same picture. :/

It is located in there store.

Well don't give the WHOLE farm away! See if we can have some fun, first..... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back