Tank Mates Suggestions

JohnFizzle

Reaction score
So im trying to decide long term what fish I want to keep in my tank and thought id see if i could get any input/suggestions or advice.
I have a 64 litre tank, currently housing two male guppy's.
I plan to add another two male guppy's too. Kinda like them and want the other two to have some more company :))

My long term plan above anything is to get two Congo frogs in there, so im trying to work around that too.

Any ideas??

I quite like the False Julii Corydoras, so am considering getting a couple of them.
Then maybe a few Harlequin Rasboras..

and im kinda at a lose end there. I've thought of some barbs maybe.. (heard that they wouldn't suite guppy's to well)
I also love the Clown Loaches too.. but im thinking my tank is a little small to house them long term..

So im trying to decide long term what fish I want to keep in my tank and thought id see if i could get any input/suggestions or advice.
I plan to add another two male guppy's too. Kinda like them and want the other two to have some more company :))

My long term plan above anything is to get two Congo frogs in there, so im trying to work around that too.

Any ideas??

I quite like the False Julii Corydoras, so am considering getting a couple of them.

and im kinda at a lose end there. I've thought of some barbs maybe.. (heard that they wouldn't suite guppy's to well)
I also love the Clown Loaches too.. but im thinking my tank is a little small to house them long term..

I have 6 guppys and 4 tiger barbs and get on great together, i would really recommend them. the tiger barbs do like to play but it really is nothing. clown loaches are amazing and would look great with guppys and tiger barbs and fish adapt to the size of your tank so dont worrie to much
Flapperjack128 :)

Any ideas??

I have 6 guppys and 4 tiger barbs and get on great together, i would really recommend them. the tiger barbs do like to play but it really is nothing. clown loaches are amazing and would look great with guppys and tiger barbs and fish adapt to the size of your tank so dont worrie to much

fish adapt to the size of your tank so dont worrie to much

This is very bad advice. While stunting fish may be a common practice, it's cruel. Imagine living your entire life in a closet with no way out.

Yea, ill have to agree with this... where i do appreciate advice, I don't want to be doing things like this. I really want to know that what I have can naturally grow to a size my tank can handle.

Most reactions

Back