Tank Ideas

richiej1979

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have a 35L Elite tank with a Fluval 2 plus (90l) filter.

I have a clown plec and 4 ember tetra's and I am wondering what to do next with my tank.

The clown plec is only a baby by the way and he will get moved as he gets larger.

I was thinking maybe a fighter would be a nice addition but then I was worried that my tetra's might go for his fins. They don't seem to be at all nippy though?! :huh:

The clown plec seems to hide behind his bogwood so i've got him another piece to give him some more shelter.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm not too good on working out stocking levels but I really wouldn't recommend a fighter- you'd be suprised at how the tetras change when there's temptation dangling all around them! How soon will it be til you upgrade the plec to a bigger tank?

I'm not too good on working out stocking levels but I really wouldn't recommend a fighter- you'd be suprised at how the tetras change when there's temptation dangling all around them! How soon will it be til you upgrade the plec to a bigger tank?

Probably in a few months. I've had him about 3 months and he's not grown much yet.

Will just watch him and see, I'm movng out v.soon so a bigger tank but my g/f has a larger tank and he can go in there at any time once he's got too big.

Most reactions

Back