Tank being filled tomorrow finally!!!!!!!

sdexcalibur

Reaction score
Ok, I've been researching saltwater fish for about 3 months, been on the board for a month or so, And as of tomorrow my 75 gal will finally be filled, I just received my power heads in the mail, I finished building the stand (minus the doors), My filter and skimmer is all set up, heater is in position, After work I will buy some sand and get her filed, I figure this time next week I will put in some live rock, Then some damsels, Clean -up crew maybe,
I can't wait. I figure one bag of live and one to two bags of regular sand, Also what's the going rate for some RO water, and how are they (lfs) going to give me enough to get it filled, I was planning on using a buddy for the water but haven't talk to him in a while,, I'll keep everyone posted,

I hear that, I;ve been buying equipment, little by little, Today is live sand and water day, Next week rock, I can't wait it's always on my mind.

in my experience it is better to get your own r.o unit then you can get the water as and when you need it,rather than waiting for someone else to do it for you.My r.o unit was only £150 and it can do up to 50 gallon a day.Iff you do buy an r.o unit i would advise that you run it at least every few days as bacteria can build up in the membranes .The r.o unit i bought only took half an hour to fit (they are idiot proof!!!) if i can fit one anyone can

Most reactions

Back