;) :)

best regards

Andree
www.fantasy-aquatic.com

Attachments

• Top_Xtended_red_CT.jpg
    Top_Xtended_red_CT.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 35
I think he's exquisite. Great color and fins. You have so many nice bettas Andree! You have no idea how tough it is to choose between your auctions when you can only buy one betta.

Does 'OOoOOooOooOooo' count as a comment? :blink:

I've been thinking of getting myself a red CT. I simply have a weakness for them. Them and the bronze-y CT PKs.

I think he's exquisite. Great color and fins. You have so many nice bettas Andree! You have no idea how tough it is to choose between your auctions when you can only buy one betta.

i always sell the best that i have on aquabid.....
if that tough...... just buy again ..... ehheheheehheheeh :) :) Joking .....
eh Paula.... i ll ship the fishes on monday 2 january 2006
ok....?
and i think around 3january 2006
they will fly to bangkok and then our transhipper in bangkok who will ship the fish to linda olson in USA

cheers

Andree

Now you're doing this on purpose. He is stunning. :wub: *Wonders just how many tanks she could fit in if she moved the furniture around again.*
Hugs,
P.

Does 'OOoOOooOooOooo' count as a comment? :blink:

I've been thinking of getting myself a red CT. I simply have a weakness for them. Them and the bronze-y CT PKs.

please let me know when you need red CT..... heheheheheh :D :D :D :D :D :D

the equal rays are sure definate hes beautiful the colours and shapes truly amazing :drool:

yeah i m hoping he could becoming the best of show crowntail on next competition on january2006
cheers

Andree

Now you're doing this on purpose. He is stunning. :wub: *Wonders just how many tanks she could fit in if she moved the furniture around again.*
Hugs,
P.

hahahahaha
my mother already hate me becos all the visitor room on my house already becoming a betta room.....
no chair and all her furniture already moved away and change with thousand of betta tank....
hahahahahahha :D :D :D

Most reactions

Back