Sup everyone.

Xxzsdrklakdfj

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, My cousin(TheTim6) told me about this site a couple of weeks ago, and as i have been reading it for awhild I have found lots of the information to be very helpful, and of interest. I have just decided to sign myself up as a user so i could add a post of my own.

I have several tanks now and some of my fish are
pair of firemouths,
2pairs of Kribensis
pair of jewels
pair of rainbows
severum
pair of Lamprologus signatus
pair of blue rams
a trio of trewavase
an electric yellow
1m aurutus
an albino zebra
a pair of kenya
and of course the plecos, and corydoras

Hi do you find if we just call you xxz! That names a real mouthful! What made you came up with it I wonder :) Welcome and I hope you like it :)

Hi there williams right that names a bit of a mouthfull mind if i call you george :lol: :lol:

Well My real name is matt I'd prefer that to george, and XXZ is fine too. I decided to use my name because it's also my aol name and that was easier to use than thinking of something new. Those random letters are my aol name because most ppl don't take the effort to even try and remember my name to put it on a buddy list and those that do i'd prob. talk to anyways. The reason i did this is because i am still in school,(11th) and as soon as i got home i got online just like prob. more than half the ppl i go to school with. and the majority of the time i really don't feel like holding numorous conversations while trying to talk to a certain person or do something online. so that's why i picked my name to answer your question William.

OK matt it is. Cant see whats wrong with george though :lol: :lol: :lol:

heelo and welcome! where's George! did i miss him! shucks! :lol: :lol:

Hi Matt,

WELCOME to the forum!!!

Using any name....I hope to cya round often...

Were a friendly bunch here so post away...

CM

Hey Matt i found some pics of the kribensis so dot send any they look cool!!!
Might get some!!!!!
thanx and welcome!!!! :D

Most reactions

Back