Sun Glo Light

cooper1973

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
today i changed the tube on my tank as the other one was 1yr old...................i did read on a website that the sun glo light should give a soft pink glo but mine looks yellow............have i done something worng is i suppose to be used with another tube or can it be used on it own

today i changed the tube on my tank as the other one was 1yr old...................i did read on a website that the sun glo light should give a soft pink glo but mine looks yellow............have i done something worng is i suppose to be used with another tube or can it be used on it own

just to add to this i have done water change just incase it ws that what made water look yellow

maybe they sent you the wrong one as there are so many diffrent ones, email the company that sold it to you,or go in and see whats up

sun glo is yellow, flora glo is pink, think you have the wrong wrong, or couldnt be packaged wrong is does say on the tube what it is, if its labled sunglo and its pink i would write to the manufacturers. di

id ring hagen on 01977 536622 there customer service dept is brillian, im sure they would advise you and send you a replacement. di

Most reactions

Back