Summer time

jennyh124

Reaction score
Do you still have to have your heater on in the summer? because it's really hot in my bedroom all the time and its heating the aquarium up and its going above 30 degrees.

i have mine on still and my temps going up but i dare not take the heatre out lol

Leaving the heater in won't make a difference to an already high temp. It won't let your tank go before what it's set at but only comes on when it's dropping.

All heaters are thermostaticaly controlled so they will only come on with a temp drop, so there is no need to take them out or switch them off.

You must be getting better weather than we get in Manchester cos its thunder, lightening and flooding on mt street at the moment. :(

quintessential said:
All heaters are thermostaticaly controlled so they will only come on with a temp drop, so there is no need to take them out or switch them off.

You must be getting better weather than we get in Manchester cos its thunder, lightening and flooding on mt street at the moment. :(
Thunder here but it's still roasting.

i live in manchester!! its bin 2 hot recently england doesnt suit nice weather lol.

OMG im in sunderland(near bnewcastle)its sooo hot here we cant breath im soo burnt my nose is peeling bcoz ive been out all day :D but my sholders are blistering :/ and zac was so hot he was sick all over the carpet :sad:

ok when I say Manchester I actually mean Saddleworth right at the base of the pennines, and bekieve me its throwin it down.

Sorry all. Got sidetracked there for a min.

oh right its actually sunny now and my tank is saying its above 30 degrees again!

mines on 28 im just gonna freze a bottle of water and put that in i have turned of the lights to try and help it

yeah i havnt put the light on today because i know that it heats the water up more. thats a good idea i might try that.

or jen like someone told me do a lil water change

quint its dam hot in stockport! it is hammerig down thus i have raised the lights higher above the tank, and set fans up blowing across the surfface of each tank i have got tmep down to about 30 doing this

Most reactions

Back