Suitable Size Tank For A....

Gaz_S

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Breeding pair of haplochromis sports 44 red? Lfs has them for 25 quid good price?

most of the people i know sell em for around 4-5 pound a fish so id say no
also most lfs unless they have a good rep for malawis (i can only think of 1-2 in the uk tho!!!) sp44 are dubious in regards to breeding as most come from east europe and get hormone fed so watch out :good:

also most lfs unless they have a good rep for malawis (i can only think of 1-2 in the uk tho!!!) sp44 are dubious in regards to breeding as most come from east europe and get hormone fed so watch out :good:

Cheers did some further research earlier and found that the males can harrass the females to death when breeding and they get quite large. It was just a thought when I saw them.

Gaz

Cheers did some further research earlier and found that the males can harrass the females to death when breeding and they get quite large. It was just a thought when I saw them.

Gaz

Was just going to post to say that price is quite expensive imo and you really need to look at 2 or 3 females at least with 1 male. :good:

Most reactions

Back