Suggestions please!

Joanna

Reaction score
ok, i went to Malwart a few days ago and felt so bad for the little bettas in the cups so i decided i'd take one home. so i picked this really pretty little one, he isn't even full grown yet. I got him all settled in and then i knew i had a problem....i couldn't think of a name for him. he is blue with a red/teal/purple tail. so if anyone could think of any good names throw them at me! thanks!

-Joanna

Blueberry or Stripe. :p

You should name him something that YOU like. I named my male betta Dexter after my favorite cartoon character on the Cartoon Network. :D

i am going to name him something that i like, i just like to have some suggestions from other people. i like the name dexter, we had a cat that we called that, we named him that because we found him under our deck. so everyone help me! i don't care if they are stupid. i personally like stupid names.

We have a betta that is about the same colors as yours. He is my 4 yr. old daughter's and she named him Togepi, after a Pokeman character. My son's betta is red, so he is Buckeye (Ohio State Buckeyes...), and I have a red/white one that is named Valentine.

ok, thanks everyone for those names. i think i have one picked. it's from that website you game me tanked. i like Chai. it means mischeivious. he is a very mischeivious fish! he loves to go under the plant! and i have to help him out. so i am pretty sure that will be his name. thanks again!!

Most reactions

Back