Sucidal fish

Who has a sucidal fish?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do, but didn't find it to it was to late.

• Total voters

Durbkat

Untrainable
Reaction score
Please write down what you voted for and tell what happened. I have a sucidal fish and he is a common pleco and about a year ago he jumped out of the tank and I found him under the tank stand :crazy: But thank goodness he survived and is still alive and thats how he got his name sucide.

i once had a goldfish that jumped from the tank only i didn't find it for ages, it was stuff behind the picture u put behind the tank :blink:

I had a small harlequin rasbora, in my first aquarium when rasboras sold 4 for a $1. It jumped out of my tank 4 times, and the tank was covered, unless I was doing a water change. It always managed to jump out every time I was doing a change. Amazingly, it survived and lived for about 2 years after the last jump. He was :crazy:

I also had a betta who jumped from my bowl, again early in my fishkeeping days. He wasn't so lucky, only lived a few days after his experience. I found him behind my desk, looking really sad. May he :rip:

Only a khuli, he'd landed in a small puddle so he wasn't too worse for wear. The gap was only 1cm or so wide though.....

i voted Knock wood, but looking back, we had hatchet fish, so i guess you can tell the rest, also heared about oscars, throwing the heaters about and electricuting themselves, MAD

Most reactions

Back